Lay flat Water Wall Fire Kit 38mm I.D. x 25 metres with 50, 100 or 200 L/min
WATER WALL FIRE FIGHTING HOSE KIT
Designed to be used to protect walls of buildings or other structures, this hose kit will allow you to spray water vetically in an arc 6 metres from the nozzle.
- This fire hose kit is designed to help you protect your house or other building on your property
- It allows you to wet an entire wall of an average sized house (12 metre wide x 6 metre high)
- Designed to be used on fire fighting pumps with an 1-1/2" male BSP outlet
- Nozzle is made from bright fluoroescent yellow glass reinforced nylon for extreme durability
- Creates a wall of water to help cool and protect structures from a fire front or ember attack.
- The nozzle is designed to be secured to a flat surface. This can be a sheet of plywood which can be pegged to the ground or you can permanently mount it to a rooftop, wall or any other structure that gives you the protection you need.
Our Water Wall Fire Fighting Hose Kit includes:
- 25 metres of 38mm I.D. red PVC layflat hose makes the kit easy to store and deploy
- Camlock couplings each end for quick connect and disconnect
- Supplied fully assembled and ready to screw onto your 1-1/2" pump outlet
- 50, 100 or 200 Litre per minute flow rate (@ 65 psi) nozzle options
- Creates a wall of water 12 metres wide and 6 metres high
- No moving parts - one piece moulded design
Suitable for use with pressures of up to 125Psi
Compatible with all foam concentrates