Fire Suction Hose Kit Tank Connect 38mm or 50mm
PVC FIRE SUCTION HOSE KIT
Fire Suction Hose with Camlock Couplings
Choose your size:
- 38mm I.D. x 2, 5 or 10 metres
- 50mm I.D. x 2, 5 or 10 metres
This suction hose kit is ideal for suction of water from rain water tanks, water carts, irrigation lines, IBC tanks and other water sources where there is an isolation valve and female thread. The kit is designed upon having a male BSP thread on the pump inlet and a female BSP thread on the water tank outlet valve.
Other fittings, valves etc that you may require to adapt our kit to your tank fitting are available and sold separately.
Note: Special adaptors may be required to connect to some IBC's (1000ltr portable tanks) and are available separately.
- Camlock coupling set to allow for quick connection of hose to pump
- No washers to lose or threads to cross
- Premium UV-stabilised grey PVC suction hose made in the U.S.A.
- Flexibility of being able to use this hose as a open water source suction kit in the longer lengths if you add a foot valve with male camlock (sold separately) to the suction end
The kit contains:
- PVC suction hose in either 38mm or 50mm I.D. in 2, 5 or 10 metre lengths
- 2 x female aluminium camlock with hose tail
- 1 x male camlock with female BSP thread (connect to pump)
- 1 x male camlock with male BSP thread (connect to tank valve)
- 2 x stainless steel wormdrive clamps
- Assembly of the above components